PAYP Membership allows you access to the best professional development, social and civic programming in the greater Prescott area.
Your dues help to support PAYP’s ongoing activities including outreach events, economic development initiatives, member communications, social occasions, and charitable functions. Where else can you have this much fun for an entire year for only fifty bucks while contributing to the growth of your community?
PAYP gives young professionals the opportunity to:
- Meet and interact with prominent business and community leaders.
- Develop professional skills and find career placement / advancement opportunities.
- Gain leadership experience through committee and board involvement.
- Experience new and exciting social and cultural venues throughout the city.
- Network with young professionals.
- Being a PAYP member pays!
- Access to exclusive PAYP member-only events.
- Free admission to select events.
- Discounted admission to professional development programs, such as leadership/career workshops, networking and entrepreneurial events.
- Discounts at a variety of PAYP social programs, such as happy hours, theatre outings and sporting events.
- Additional benefits from our sponsors.
Annual Membership: $85
Prescott, Prescott Valley, and Chino Valley Chamber of Commerce Members Receive $25 Discount! If your employer is a Chamber member, so are YOU!
Many employers value their employees being involved with a group like PAYP. Be sure to ask your manager or HR department about the possibility of reimbursing you for PAYP membership dues. Membership runs from Jan 1st– Dec 31st, annually.
Please note that membership dues are nonrefundable. All members agree to the PAYP Code of Conduct.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com